• A 30 min interactive session, during lunch, with Royston Guest based on his book ‘Built to Grow’. Royston’s passion is helping businesses grow, and one of the things that enable a business to do that is relevance and how well customers feel they have been treated by the business.
• A signed copy of Royston Guests Book ‘Built to Grow’! Any Leader responsible for business growth should read it! A blueprint full of practical ideas and tools to inspire you into action
• One day VIP attendance at CEW Birmingham
• Full access to all speaker and interactive sessions
• Buffet lunch
• Refreshments throughout
• Post-event access to all event presentations on our website
• Post-event access to videos of the event on our website
Royston Guest introduces CEW Birmingham 2017
Royston made a positive impact at our conference with some great messages on the customers experience - Head of HR, DHL Supply Chain
I thoroughly enjoyed Royston’s presentation at the European Customer Experience World. He certainly fits his billing as an accomplished speaker. His delivery was energetic, passionate & informative. He believes in his subject & passes that belief on to his audience - Conference Delegate, European Customer Experience World
Attend with Colleagues
Customer Experience World attracts a wide spectrum of people from within organisations. Why not take advantage of our group discounts and attend with some colleagues and make your experience as tailored as possible.
In attending with your team, the impact on your organisation can be strengthened by bringing back the energy and ideas of the shared experience.If you would like to discuss your registration prior to booking, please call us on +44 (0)121 709 3938 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
One of the TFG team are at hand to discuss any aspect of the event and help you register. Call +44 (0)121 709 3938 or email email@example.com
Date(s): 17-Oct-2017 to 17-Oct-2017